AIPGMEE 2015 Application Form, registration, eligibility, exam date, pattern, syllabus: Here we are giving the latest information on the AIPGMEE 2015 Application Form, registration, eligibility, exam date, pattern, syllabus. Student can directly apply from the online official website. You can also check the eligibility criteria, preparation tips, application fee and how to apply, important dates. The information is given below.
AIPGMEE 2015 online registration has started from 9.30 am on 29/08/2014. Please submit your form before 23:59 hrs on 10th October 2014.
All Indian PG Medical Entrance Test AIPGMEE 2015
Registration for NBE AIPGMEE 2015 has started on 29th August 2014. Candidates who wish to appear in the NAT Board All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Exam must apply online. Get here details of AIPGMEE 2015 Application Form including instructions, guidelines, documents required and dates. Before beginning the Registration for AIPGMEE 2015, you must check the eligibility criteria. AIPGMEE Application Form 2015 registration window is open from 29.08.2014 to 10.10.2014.
AIPGMEE 2015 Application form online registration
- Candidates are advised to read the important information and follow guidelines as mentioned in information brochure of AIPGMEE 2015 before filing up the online application form.
- Candidates should have a valid email address before starting the application form procedure
- Aspirants must fill all the relevant and mandatory fields given in the AIPGMEE 2015 Medical Entrance Exam Application form as per given guidelines.
- AIPGMEE 2015 Online Applications for admission to the examination should be completed by the prescribed cutoff date i.e. October 10, 2014
- At the end of AIPGMEE 2015 Registration, the applicant will get a computer generated acknowledgement at the registered email id of the applicant
- After completing AIPGMEE 2015 Application Form click on submit button
- Upload your photograph and signature as per given instruction in the AIPGMEE 2015 Prospectus
- AIPGMEE 2015 registration fee is Rs. 2750 for SC/ST/PWD/ PH candidates and Rs. 3750 for General/OBC candidates. The application fee should be remitted through payment gateway provided using a Credit Card or a Debit Card issued by banks in India or through Internet banking
- Admit card will be issued to candidate once test centre has been allotted to the candidate. All fields marked * in the online registration form are mandatory
- Candidates must preserve hard copy of application form (confirmation page) till end of counseling process as details mentioned in acknowledgement form will be required by selected candidates for Registration for online counseling for allotment of PG seat under All India Quota
- Applications of candidates producing false or fabricated information will not be considered and candidates may be further debarred from appearing in any future examinations
AIPGMEE 2015 application fee and application process
AIPGMEE Examination FEE :
2750/- ( For SC / ST / PWD ( PH ) candidates )
3750/- ( For General / OBC candidates )
The above fee is inclusive of examination fee and information bulletin; Please note that information bulletin will not be sold separately. Information Bulletin shall be available at website for information.
How to pay for AIPGMEE 2015
1. The prescribed registration fee should be remitted through payment gateway provided using a Credit Card or a Debit Card issued by banks in India or through Internet Banking. For more information, please visit the website www.nbe.gov.in/AIPGMEE
2. Candidates remaining absent from the examination or ineligible will forfeit their examination fee. Candidates are advised to read the rule position carefully and satisfy the terms and conditions for fulfillment of eligibility criteria before proceeding for payment of fees.
3. Fees shall neither be refunded nor carried forward if the application for AIPGMEE is Rejected / Candidature is found to be ineligible or Candidate is unable to appear in the Examination.
AIPGMEE 2015 syllabus for examination preparation
|S.No.||Subjects||Number of Questions|
|8.||Social and Preventive Medicine||25|
|9.||Medicine Dermatology and Venerelogy||37|
|10.||Surgery, ENT, Orthopedics & Anesthesia||46|
|11.||Radiodiagnosis and Radiotherapy||12 (6 + 6)|
|12.||Obstetrics and Gynecology||25|
The qualifying mark of General category candidate in AIPGMEE 2015 is 50% marks while for OBC/SC/ST candidates it is 40%.
AIPGMEE 2015 exam pattern
- Duration: The total duration of the exam will be 3 hours and 30 minutes. Additionally, 15 minutes of tutorial time will be given to students
- Mode of AIPGMEE 2015: AIPGMEE 2015 will be a Computer Based Test (CBT). Candidates will be required to appear for CBT at the examination center only as per their allotted exam slot and date
- Number of questions: There will be total of 300 Multiple Choice Questions in English language only with single correct response
- AIPGMEE 2015 Marking scheme: There shall be no negative marking against the incorrect response
- AIPGMEE 2015 Syllabus: The syllabus for the test shall comprise of subjects/knowledge areas as per the Graduate Medical Education Regulations issued by Medical Council of India with prior approval of Government of India.The booklet of AIPGMEE 2015 exam will have questions from subjects taught during the MBBS course including pre-clinical, para-clinical and clinical
AIPGMEE 2015 eligibilty criteria
1. Candidates/aspirants possessing of MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS pass certificate from any recognized institute as per the provisions of Indian Medical Council Act.
2. Candidates/aspirants should have completed one year of internship or will complete it before March 31st, 2014.
3. Candidates/aspirants should not be from colleges/universities located in Jammu & Kashmir and erstwhile Andhra Pradesh.
AIPGMEE 2015 exam date
1. Online Registration begins for AIPGMEE 2015 from August 29th, 2014.
2. The registration for AIPGMEE 2015 closes on October 10th, 2014.
3. AIPGMEE 2015 Exam Date will be held on December 1st to December 6th, 2014.
4. Result of AIPGMEE 2015 will be declared in the last week of January 2015.
How to Apply (Register) Online for AIPGMEE 2015:
- Log on to official website at www.nbe.gov.in
- Find out Apply / Register Online for AIPGMEE 2015.
- Click on the link to open Online Application Form.
- Fill up the Online Application Form very carefully.
- Pay the Application Fee through online mode as per instructions.
- Complete the rest of Application Procedure.
- Submit the Application Online.
- Save the Registration No. generated by system on submission of Application.
- Take printout of Application for record and future use.
Click Here to View Official Notification
Click Here to Apply Online for AIPGMEE 2015
I hope you get all the information on the AIPGMEE 2015 Application Form, registration, eligibility, exam date, pattern, syllabus. Pleas share the article over the social media sites to your friends and colleagues . To get more updates please stay tuned with us.