AIPGMEE 2015 preparation tips & strategies exam crack tricks: Here we are presenting the AIPGMEE 2015 preparation tips & strategies exam crack tricks. From here students can take the preparation tips, strategies and crack tricks. Interested student can also download the video of the tips and tricks of all india post graduate medical entrance exam 2015.
All Indian Post Graduate Medical Entrance Exam 2015
National Board of Education has finally uploaded advertisement of All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Exam as AIPGMEE 2015 notification and inviting online application on official site at www.nbe.gov.in so now those who are eligible and waiting for this exam can now apply for this and can get all details from the same now. This board comes under the Indian government which awards the PG degree.
AIPGMEE is taken to get admission in PG medical courses in various institutes of the country. This exam reserves the 50% seats of total seats means half of the total seats of PG course are filled through this examination.
AIPGMEE 2015 preparation tips
Toppers suggest that absolute preparation should begin ideally by April. Then you get enough time to study subject wise. As each subject is important, topics should be studied comprehensively from each corresponding book.
If you have started late, you need to be quicker, and need to devote more hours daily. You can prepare the shorter subjects such as anesthesia, dermatology, radiology from guides or notes. Bigger subjects such as medicine, pathology, pharmacology should be devoted more time.
Here is some tips of the AIPGMEE topper:
AIPGMEE 2015 exam strategies
- Don’t waste too much time on medicine as there are just 21 MCQs from there.
- The first and second part subjects are probably more important as most people don’t study them.
- As usual the small and tricky subjects will decide the ranks, so study these carefully.
- Please stop mugging up guide books’ answers. Not only are they wrong but the question bank has changed. This is true, especially for small subjects.
- Take hands-on training for computer too. This may range from 30 mins to 1- 2 hrs training. Make sure you consult some computer literate person. He will surely be an asset.
- The best thing you can do for yourself in this crucial time of preparation is to boost your answering capability on computers. You have the content in your brain; it should be appropriately translated as answers to the MCQs. So go ahead, give online tests; virtually wherever you find a chance. There are many websites/institutes that offer free of cost online tests, including www.niheindia.com. So, that’s where you hit the right target!
- A quick glance at Pathology (initial 5-6 chapters from Robins small book), Medicine (CNS, Endo), PSM (changes in NHP’s, recent advances, vaccines) and Pharma (recent drugs) could be on your due chart for some days before the exam.
- I always advise – Don’t go deep, try to swim as far as possible. Read little of everything!
- Know the venue and please do not panic! There are high chances of stranger anxiety; courtesy the online testing platform.
- Keep your mind cool on the day of the exam! Be rest assured that you will clear the exam, if you have worked hard for it.
AIPGMEE 2015 exam crack tricks
Take any MCQ book & Take a note book. Note the starting time in the note and then Work MCQs one by one without looking into the answers. After you have finished (at least 50) note the time. Correct your responses only with the Standard Text Book and never with the answers given in MCQ books. Write all the points in which you have gone wrong and the relevant points in the same note below or in the opposite side of the note (You have to refer these points again during your last week revision). Use the same note book for all your MCQs. Try to finish it in time.
This is the information on the AIPGMEE 2015 preparation tips & strategies exam crack tricks. Please share the information over the social media sites to your friends and colleagues. To get more information please stay tuned with us.