Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2014 Apply Online Admit Card: Allahabad High court has a requirement of the Assistant Review Officer and Routine Grade Clerk. There are 357 posts are required in the Allahabad high court. Interested and eligible candidates van apply in the Allahabad High court 2014. Candidates or applicants can apply online. Allahabad high court requirement 2014 are invited the candidates on online. Those are interested candidates can apply online through the official websites of the Allahabad high court.
Those candidates have the degree of law, they can apply for this post in the Allahabad High Court. it has a great opportunity of those students who have the degree of Law.
Allahabad High Court requirement 2014 details for candidates
There are 357 numbers of posts in Allahabad High court 2014. Here are the details of Allahabad High Court 2014 for applicants who are going to apply online for this posts.
Total number of posts in Allahabad High Court – 357
Details about number of vacancies according to different posts:
1) For the post of Assistant Review Officer, total no of vacancies in Allahabad high court- 287
2) For the post of Routine Grade Clerk, total no of vacancies in Allahabad high court – 70
Age requirement in Allahabad High Court requirement 2014
In the Allahabad high court the age limit of the Assistant review officer candidates should be 21-35 years as on the 01-07-2014 therefore the candidates should not be born before 02-07-1996 and not born after 01-07-1996.
In the Allahabad high court the age limit of the Routine Grade clerk candidates should be 21-35 years as on the 01-07-2014 therefore the candidates should not be born before 02-07-1996 and not born after 01-07-1996. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Educational qualification for Allahabad High Court requirement 2014
Candidates of the Allahabad High Court should have the Bachelors Degree from a recognized in Government university or educational institution established by law in India, Diploma/ Degree in Computer Science from a recognized institution/ university for Sr.No:1 Post, Bachelors Degree from a recognized university or educational institution established by law in India, CCC Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in Computer Science from a recognized institute established by law in India for Sr.No:2 Post.
Selection process in Allahabad High court 2014
The selection process of the required posts will be based on this three phases
1. Written test
2. Computer Knowledge
Examination fees of Allahabad High court 2014 apply online
Examination Fee of Allahabad High court: Candidates should pay Rs.750/- for General/ OBC candidates, Rs.500/- for SC/ ST candidates of Uttar Pradesh for Sr.No:1 or Sr.No:2 Post, Rs.1500/- for General/ OBC candidates, Rs.1000/- for SC/ ST candidates of Uttar Pradesh for Sr.No:1,2
Candidate directly apply on the official websites and pay the fees on www.allahabadhighcourt.in.
How to apply online for Allahabad High court 2014
1. For applying online applicants should have to scan the duplicates of photograph and signature.
2. Log in by the official website www.allahabadhighcourt.in.
3. Click on the “Recruitment” —-> Select the appropriate position.
4. Click on the “Apply Online” Link.
5. Read the instructions carefully.
6. After readind the instruction click online link 3 options will be displayed on the scree.
i) Registration for the post of Assistant Review Officer
ii) Registration for the post of Routine Grade Clerk
iii) Registration for the post of Assistant Review Officer and Routine Grade Clerk both
7. Select the post and fill the details carefully and click on the option that “I accept above declaration” and then click on the “I agree” button, a form of preview will be displayed on the screen.
8. Applicants can edit the information and click on the “Submit” button.
9. Now registration number will be displayed on the screen and get the printout copy of Registration slip.
10. After successful submission of application candidates can pay the fee on next working day.
11. Click on the “Fee Payment” —-> Select Payment Category ——> Registration –> Enter Registration No & click on the Submit button.
12. Enter the required particulars to make the payment of fee through various options available.
13. Candidates have to revisit the website on next working day after payment of fee.
14. Click on “Print Confirmation Page” button.
15. Take the printout copies of application form for future use.
Allahabad High Court Requirement 2014 important dates for apply online and Admit card
Starting Date to Apply Online: 01-08-2014
Last Date to Apply Online: 25-08-2014
Starting Date for submission of fee in the Bank: 02-08-2014
Last Date for submission of fee: 27-08-2014
Display of candidates registered for Test: 10-09-2014
Downloading/ Printing of Admit Cards whose fees from: 12-09-2014
Date of Examination of Allahabad high court: 28-09-2014
Click here for Apply online
Click here for Admit card
Click here for Allahabad High court examination results 2014
This information is on the Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2014 Apply Online Admit Card .We hope you will get the required information for you. Please share the information for those that are eligible for this posts. Also stat connected for the latest updates on the jobs requirements.