CS Executive Result june 2014 ICSI Declared Pass percentage Name wise : CS Executive Result of June 2014 session has declared on the 25th Aug 2014. ICSI has declared the result of the CS Executive on 25 Aug 2014.The Foundation OMR based New and Old Syllabus has published on 25th June 2014 examination , Executive New and Old examination Syllabus and Professional examination result will be available on 25th August 2014 on the officially websites that is www.icsi.edu and icsi.examresults.net as per the below time table and their schedule. All CS Executive results will be available here the moment from which result rolls out by ICSI officially.
CS Result of Executive Professional June 2014 declare on 25th Aug 2014
The candidate can see the Cs Executive Result 2014 by entering the roll number form an official website portal. Cs Executive Result 2014 Declared on 25th Aug 2014. All capable students are waiting for the declaration of Result of CS 2014 examination. So stop there waiting for the result & verify your result, form board authorized website by click on the following links for Cs Executive Result 2014. Results are now accessible on Board official website. We also mentioned links in our post. You can check your CS Executive Result 2014 Declared.
Also Check the << Allahabad high court recruitment 2014
CS Executive Result 2014 dates
The main examinations of CS executive are conducted twice every year in the months of June and December, generally on fixed dates which do not change except under certain conditions. The CS result 2014 of these examinations are generally scheduled to be declared as follows:
The results are expected to be declared within 60 to 75 days (2 to 2½ months) from the examination date.
Tentatively CS Executive Results 2014 dates they would be declared on
- June Examination results : On 25th August
- December Examination results : On 25th February
Also Check <<ONGC recruitment 2014
How to check CS Executive Result 2014
CS Results – ICSI CS Executive Result June 2014 – Check Here
- Visit ICSI CS Results home page
- Click on Select Examination and select Executive Programme Examination June 2014 in the drop down menu.
- Enter your roll number in the field that says “Enter Roll Number”.
- Type your registration number in Username.
- You will get a disclaimer.
- Select “I Agree, Download Marksheet”.
- To dublicate Marksheet, Enter your 17-digit CS Registration Number.
- You can now see your result.
- Click on download marksheet.
- Once the marksheet has been downloaded, attach printer and take a printout.
Disclaimer you will get while downloading marksheet.
TO DOWNLOAD YOUR MARKSHEET READ THE INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN BELOW and AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING.
UNDERTAKING: I, a bonafide student of the ICSI and having appeared in Examination held in June, 2014, hereby undertake to agree with the following for downloading my e-Result-cum-Marks Statement.
- I have verified and made sure having entered my correct particulars, i.e., Roll Number, Student Registration Number, Stage of Examination, etc., and that the printer is attached to the computer and the same is in ready mode for printing my e-Result-cum-Marks Statement;
- I shall neither attempt nor download the e-Result-cum-Marks Statement of any other candidate;
- I shall not attempt to remove, alter, modify, store, distribute or tamper with any of the contents of my or any other candidate’s e-Result-cum-Marks Statement; and
- I fully understand that in case of any violation of above instructions/undertakings, I shall be liable for disciplinary action under the provisions of Company Secretaries Regulations, 1982, and / or any other laws applicable in this regard.
ICSI CS Executive Result June 2014 Date – 25 August 2014.
ICSI CS Executive Result June 2014
Check here CS Executive Result june 2014
Check Here Download result marksheet
This is an article and information on the CS Executive Result june 2014 ICSI Declared Pass percentage Name wise. Bookmark this sites for more information on results and jobs. please share the article over the social media sites to your friends and colleagues. Also stay connected with us for more result information.