Delhi University(DU) scholarships and oppurtunities for undergraduate courses: Here we are representing the latest information on the Delhi University(DU) scholarships and opportunities for undergraduate courses. DU has given the notification on the scholarship for the undergraduate courses program. Now the student can apply for the 3 years undergraduates program. Here are the information of scholarship below:
List of Delhi University Undergraduates scholarship courses
- Dr. V.K.R.V. Rao Endowment Book-Grant: Eligibility- A student from any college belonging to the family of a Class IV or Class III employee of the university, presently in the First Year of a Three-year degree course.
Amount- Rs. 100/- per month The scholarship is awarded for a year, though renewable if the performance of the scholar is satisfactory.
- Vijay Kumar Memorial Chadha Book-Grant: Eligibilty- Any student of CLC (Campus Law Centre) in the First Year of LL.B, whose parents’ income (including his own income) is less than the minimum taxable income. Amount- Rs. 100/- per month The scholarship is awarded for two years, renewable on a yearly basis.
- Shri Motilal Kaul Atma Memorial Book-Grant: Eligibility- The scholarship shall be awarded to blind students from any college who join the First Year of B.A. (Hons.)/ B.Com. (Hons.)/ B.Sc. (Hons.) of Delhi University. Amount- Rs. 150/- per month The scholarship is tenable for three years, renewable on a yearly basis if the performance of the recipient is satisfactory.
- Dr. (Mrs.) Shobhana Nayar & Prof. D.P. Nayar Scholarship in Music: Eligibility- The scholarship will be awarded to a candidate coming from an economically backward background, who secures the highest marks in his/her Class 12th examinations and joins B.A. (Hons.) Music course of DU.Amount- Rs. 3500/- per annum The scholarship is renewable on a yearly basis for the 2nd and 3rdyear.
- Tamae Kami Memorial Merit Scholarship: Eligibility- The scholarship shall be awarded to a student of One Year Intensive Advanced Diploma in Japanese Language (Full-Time) Amount- Rs. 200/- per month The scholarship shall be awarded every year and tenable for nine months only from 1st August of an academic year to 30th April of the same. All scholarships shall be awarded by the Academic Council of Delhi University upon the recommendations of various Selection Committees. The last date to register for any of these scholarships is October 31, 2014.
I hope you get all the information on the Delhi University(DU) scholarships and opportunities for undergraduate courses. Please share the article over the social media sites to your friends and colleagues. To get more information please stay tuned with us.Delhi University(DU) scholarships and opportunities for undergraduate courses