IIT JEE Mains/Advanced Exam 2015 Preparation Tips Tricks & Strategies: JEE advanced examination now will held in the 2015. This is popular exams for the science students who want to take admission in the IIT universities. IIT is one of the largest universities in Asia. After 12th Every students of the science field want to admission in the IIT. To enter in the IIT first student will have to give the Exam of JEE IIT main advanced. Here we are presenting you the latest IIT JEE Mains/Advanced Exam 2015 Preparation Tips Tricks & Strategies. This techniques which help to clear exam of iit.
IIT-JEE Advanced Exam 2015 Preparation
IIT JEE entrance exams whether It is JEE mains or JEE advanced will be conducted simultaneously both as Offline and Online as it was conducted in 2014. This will be a modern version of examination as students can opt for all engineering colleges or universities admission procedure or counselling by this single entrance exam.
How to prepare for IIT-JEE Main Exam 2015 Tricks tips
Tricks: This is the most common yet important question by every JEE aspirants. Even you might be having the same, right? Your parents, teachers or friend from IIT might have advised you to refer NCERT Books. However, we suggest you to be completely thorough with every chapter and concept, hence recommend IIT JEE online.
Tips: The virtual coaching class gives you the freedom to study Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics anytime from anywhere using IIT JEE Video Lectures 2015 and study material. Both theory and practical experience is essential to crack this highly competitive exam. With practical, I mean you should take practice or mock test regularly to understand the paper pattern and know your weak areas.
Strategies: Do not read multiple books while preparing for JEE. Refer only one IIT JEE 2015 Study Material and understand the concept completely. Using too many books will only confuse you.
IIT JEE 2015 Syllabus for Exam and pattern
|Kinematics||Physical Geometry||Sets, relations and functions|
|Gravitation||Some basic concepts in Chemistry||Complex numbers and quadratic equations|
|Kinematics||Atomic Structure||Matrices and Determinants|
|Thermodynamics||States of matter||Permutations and Combinations|
|Electrostatics||Chemical bonding and molecular structure||Mathematical Induction|
|Laws of Motion||Chemical thermodynamics||Binomial Theorem and its simple applications|
|Rotational Motion||Solutions||Sequences and series|
|Work, energy & power||Equilibrium||Integral calculus|
|Properties of solids and liquids||Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry||Differential Equations|
|Current Electricity||Chemical Kinetics||Co-ordinate Geometry|
|Kinetic theory of gases||Surface Chemistry||Vector Algebra|
|Oscillations and waves||Inorganic Chemistry||Limit, continuity and differentiability|
|Magnetic effects of current and magnetism||Classification of elements and periodicity in properties||Three Dimensional Geometry|
|Electromagnetic induction & alternating currents||General principles and processes of isolation of metals||Trigonometry|
|Electromagnetic Waves||S-block elements||Statistics and Probability|
|Atoms and nuclei||P-block elements|
|Electronic devices||D-and f-Block Elements|
|Dual nature of matter and radiation||Co-ordination compounds|
|Communication systems||Environmental Chemistry|
|Experimental Skills||Organic Chemistry|
|Physics and Measurement||Purification and characterization of organic compounds|
|Organic compounds containing halogens|
|Some basics principles of organic chemistry|
|Organic compounds containing oxygen|
|Organic compounds containing nitrogen|
|Chemistry in everyday life|
|Principles related to practical chemistry|
JEE Advanced 2015 Paper Pattern
Total Exam Duration – two papers of 3 hours duration Candidates must specify their choice of question paper language at the time of JEE Advanced 2015 Online Registration. The question papers will be printed separately in English and Hindi language. Check out JEE Advanced 2015 Paper Pattern below:
- Question Paper Sections – Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- JEE Advanced 2015 Exam Schedule –
- Paper 1: 09:00 to 12:00 hrs (IST)
- Paper 2: 14:00 to 17:00 hrs (IST)
JEE Advanced 2015 Eligibility Criteria
- Only those candidates who will qualify JEE Main 2015 will be eligible for JEE Advanced 2015 exam.
- Students who appeared for the qualifying examination in 2013 or earlier are NOT eligible for JEE Advanced 2015.
- Students who appeared for IIT JEE 2013 or earlier are NOT eligible for JEE Advanced 2015 test.
- A maximum of two (2) attempts are allowed in two consecutive years.
- Age limit – GE and OBC category students must have been born on or after October 1, 1989. SC, ST and PwD category candidates must have been born on or after October 01, 1984.
JEE Advanced 2015 Important Dates
- JEE Advanced 2015 Online Registration Fees Online Registration for JEE Advanced will commence in May 2015.
- JEE Main 2015 results will be declared by May 2nd 2015 (tentatively).
- JEE Advanced 2014 Exam will be conducted on 24th May 2014, Sunday.
- Download and print JEE Advanced 2015 Admit Card from May 10 to May 24, 2015.
- JEE Advanced 2015 Brochure will be available for download in October 2014.
- For GE and OBC category students – INR 2000 (for males), NIL (for females)
- For SC/ST/PwD category candidates – INR 1000 (for males), NIL (for females)
- Click here to get details on JEE Advanced 2015 Online Registration.
I know you will get all the information on the IIT JEE Mains/Advanced Exam 2015 Preparation Tips Tricks & Strategies. Please share the exam tips and strategies over the social media sites to your friends and colleagues. To get more updates pleas stay connected with us and get latest update on the jobs and exams results.Download “Complet