INDIAN POSTAL DEPARTMENT EXAM PATTERN AND SYLLABUS: Results and jobs provides you the best source to get INDIAN POSTAL DEPARTMENT EXAM PATTERN AND SYLLABUS and all type of questions that will be asked in Indian Postal Department Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant Examination. Candidates can prepare better with the help of detailed syllabus, exam-pattern and marking scheme for INDIAN POSTAL DEPARTMENT EXAM provided by Results and jobs in this article.
ABOUT INDIAN POSTAL DEPARTMENT EXAM:
Indian Postal Department, Ministry of Communication and Information Technology has published recruitment notification for recruiting 8243 vacancies of postal and sorting assistant in March 2014. Now Indian Postal Department is going to organize Indian Postal Assistant examination very soon. The date of examination will be soon released on the official website indiapost.gov.in. All the applicants who have applied for Indian Postal Assistant examination can prepare well for the exam with help of this article. Candidates can see complete details on which types of questions will be asked, which section of the exam will carry how much marks and much more so that they can give complete concentration to exam.
COMPLETE DETAILS FOR INDIAN POSTAL DEPARTMENT EXAM PATTERN AND SYLLABUS:
Indian Postal Assistant examination will consist of two papers:
- Paper-I – Written Test.
- Paper-II – Typing Test.
- SYLLABUS FOR PAPER – I
- General Knowledge and General Awareness – This section will consist of questions from History, General Polity, General Science, Current Affairs, etc.
- Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability – This section will consist of questions from Analogies, Similarities and Differences, Decision Making, Visual Memory, Discrimination Observation, Relationship concepts, Arithmetical Computations, Analysis etc.
- English Grammar and Comprehension – This section will consist of questions from English Grammar, Antonyms and Synonyms, Sentence Structure, Vocabulary, Singular and Plural etc.
- Mathematics – This section will consist of questions from Simplifications, Approximations, Ratio and Proportions, Simple and Compound Interests, Percentages, Mensuration, Averages, Profit and Loss, Time and Distance, Time and Work, Speed and Distance etc.
2. SYLLABUS FOR PAPER – II
- A candidate should be able to type 30 words per minute in English and 25 words per minute in Hindi.
You can check the complete details for syllabus.
You can also see JEE MAIN 2014 SUBJECT WISE SYLLABUS.
For more updates keep visiting Results and Jobs.