JAIPUR DISTRICT SESSION COURT RECRUITMENT 2014: Results and Jobs provides you the best source to get complete details on how to apply online. The eligibility criteria for JAIPUR DISTRICT SESSION COURT RECRUITMENT 2014. Interested candidates can apply online for this job post at Results and jobs before 31st March 2014.
COMPLETE DETAILS FOR JAIPUR DISTRICT SESSION COURT RECRUITMENT 2014?
Jaipur District court has issued a recruitment notification. This is for recruitment of Junior clerk and Stenographer for filling up 129 vacancies.
Opening Date for Registration: 20th March 2014.
Last Date for Registration: 31st March 2014.
Date of Examination for Junior Clerk: 27th April 2014.
Date of Examination for Stenographer: 04th May 2014.
- Junior Clerk: 108 posts.
- Stenographer(Hindi): 21 posts.
TOTAL NUMBER OF VACANCIES:129 posts.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :
A candidate must have passed “O” or a higher level certificate course or diploma in Computer Science/Computer Application OR Senior Secondary school examination with computer Science as a compulsory subject.
A candidate’s age must be in between 18 to 35 years. Relaxation in age is as per the government rules.
JOB LOCATION: Jaipur
- For Junior Clerk:Candidate will get Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20,200 with a Grade pay of Rs. 2400
- For Stenographer(Hindi): Candidate will get Rs. 9300 to Rs.34800 with a Grade pay of Rs. 3600
The candidates are selected on the basis of a written test, skill test followed by an interview.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and eligible candidates for JAIPUR DISTRICT SESSION COURT RECRUITMENT 2014 can fill the online application form from 20th March 2014 to 31st March 2014. Given below are some steps to apply online.
- Log on to the official website www.districtcourts.nic.in.
- Fill up the complete application form with all the mandatory details.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature of size as exactly mentioned in the recruitment notice.
- Submit the online application form and a take a print out of the application form along with challan print if applicable.
- For General : a candidate belonging to general category have to pay an application fees of Rs. 200.
- For Reserved: a candidate belonging to any of the reserved category have to pay an application fees of Rs. 100.
You can also see NHAI RECRUITMENT 2014 FOR 83 VACANCIES
For more updates keep visiting Results and Jobs.