JEE MAIN 2014 SUBJECT WISE SYLLABUS: Results and jobs provides you the best source to get JEE MAIN 2014 subject-wise syllabus, and type of questions that will be asked in JEE MAIN 2014 exam. Candidates can prepare better with the help of detailed syllabus for JEE MAIN 2014 EXAM provided by Results and jobs in this article.
JEE MAIN 2014 SUBJECT WISE SYLLABUS FOR PHYSICS?
JEE MAIN 2014 Syllabus for Physics will comprises of two sections. Section A will consist of Theory part having a total of 80% weightage and Section B will consist of Experimental Part having a total of 20% weightage.
Section A: Section A will conist of following chapters:
- Physics and Measurements.
- Laws of Motion.
- Work, Energy and Power.
- Rotational Motion.
- Properties of Solids and Liquids.
- Kinetic Theory of Gases.
- Oscillations and Waves.
- Current Electricity.
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism.
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents.
- Electromagnetic Waves.
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation.
- Atoms and Nuclei.
- Electronic Devices.
- Communication Systems.
Section B: Section B will consist of Following experimental skills:
- Vernier Callipers- its use to measure internal, external diameter and depth of a vessel.
- Screw gauge- its use to determine thickness/diameter of thin sheet/wire.
- Simple Pendulum- dissipation of energy by plotting a graph between square of amplitude and time.
- Meter Scale- mass of a given object of principle of moments.
- Young’s Modulus of elasticity of the material of a metallic wire.
- Surface Tension of water by Capillary rise.
- Speed of sound in air at room temperature.
JEE MAIN 2014 SUBJECT WISE SYLLABUS FOR MATHS?
JEE MAIN 2014 syllabus for maths will consist of following chapters.
- Relations and Functions.
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations.
- Matrices and Determinants.
- Permutations and combinations.
- Mathematical Induction.
- Binomial theorem and its Simple Applications.
- Sequence and Series.
- Limit, Continuity and its Differentiability.
- Integral Calculus.
- Differential Equations.
- Coordinate Geometry.
- Three dimensional geometry.
- Vector Algebra.
- statistics and Probability.
- Trigonometry and Mathematical Reasoning.
JEE MAIN 2014 SUBJECT WISE SYLLABUS FOR CHEMISTRY?
JEE MAIN 2014 syllabus for chemistry will consist of following chapters.
- Basic concepts in Chemistry.
- States of Matter.
- Atomic Structure.
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure.
- Chemical Thermodynamics.
- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry.
- Chemical Kinetics.
- Surface chemistry.
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties.
- S-Block Elements.
- P-block Elements.
- D and F Block Elements.
- Coordination Compounds.
- Environmental chemistry.
- Purification & Characteristics of Organic Compounds.
- Some basic principles of Organic Chemistry.
- Chemistry in Everyday life.
- Principles related to Practical chemistry.
Click Here to see JEE MAIN 2014 Exam Pattern and Marking scheme.