SBI PO Recruitment 2014 Apply Online for 2986 post for Associates bank at sbi.co.in: Here we are presenting the latest information on the SBI PO Recruitment 2014 Apply Online for 2986 post for Associates bank at sbi.co.in. The candidate can directly apply online for the application form through official websites.
Last date for submit application form will be 18th September, 2014 so candidates can apply on or before pre-scribed dates. Its selection will be based on various tests such as like written exam, interview and GD means Group Discussion.
State bank of India SBI Associates bank Probationary officer PO recruitment 2014
State Bank of India (SBI) has posted the recruitment notification at its official Portal www.sbi.co.in. There is Total 2986 vacancies for Probationary Officer posts. SBI PO recruitment 2014 online Application form can be filled by visiting the official site of State Bank of India.
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply via online mode on or before 18thSeptember 2014. This is best chance for those candidates who wants to build their carrier in banking Field. Online registration process has been started form 1stSeptember 2014 on official Portal.
SBI Probationary Officer (PO) Recruitment 2014 2986 vacancies details
Total No of Posts: 2986
Name of the Post: Probationary Officers
Name of the Bank & Posts:
SBI PO recruitment 2014 age limit education qualification pay scale application fee and eligibility criteria details
Educational Qualification: Applicants must have done Graduation in any Discipline from a well known University.
Age Limit: Candidates who are going to apply for given post should have Minimum age 21 years and Maximum age 30 years. Age relaxation will provided as per the State Government rules.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be based on two phase:
- Written Examination
- Group Discussion and Interview
- OBC/General candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- as an application fees.
- ST/ SC/ PWD candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- as an application fees.
Salary scale: Selected Candidates will get pay scale of Rs. 65,000 per month.
How to apply for SBI PO recruitment 2014 online application form
Candidate have to submit the application fee online through payment gateway. The payment can be made by using Dabit card, Credit card, internet banking. The transaction charge (if any) apply by the bank will have bear to the candidate, bank is not responsible for any kind of inconvenience caused. After successful completion of the payment, candidates are advised to take the print out of the transaction.
After completion of Registration process, computer will generate the fee payment challan. Candidate has to submit this challan into the nearby sbi bank along with application fee and bank charge (if any). It should be noted that fee will be accepted from 2nd working day after registration and can be made within 3 working day at any branch of state bank of india.
Eligible candidates can apply online through Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in from 01-09-2014 to 18-09-2014. After completion of registration process, take print out of the online application form & fee payment receipt and keep it for future purpose.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates first scan their photograph and signature.
2. Visit Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in and open the appropriate Online Application Format, available in the ‘Careers with us’.
3. Fill the application carefully with all the details. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data.
4. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
5. Candidate should note down the registration number and password.
6.Candidates can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
7. After submission of online application form, proceed to Fee Payment.
8. Pay the fee online by using credit card/ Debit card or can pay offline method through printed challan form.
9. On sucessful completion of fee payment process, registration of the online application will be complete.
10. After completion of registration process, take print out of the application form and fee receipt/ e-receipt should be retained with the candidate for future reference.
Important date for SBI PO recruitment 2015 for 2986 jobs vacancies
- Opening date of Online application starts from: 01 September, 2014
- Last date for online application: 18 September, 2014
- Written Exam: November, 2014
- Date of payment of Fee through Offline : 03 September, 2014 to 20 September, 2014
I hope you get the all information on the SBI PO Recruitment 2014 Apply Online for 2986 post for Associates bank at sbi.co.in. Please share the article over the social media sites to your friends and colleagues. To get more information on the SBI PO Result 2014 check June exam merit list cut off by name wise & passing percentage please stay connected with us.