TNPSC VILLAGE ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER RECRUITMENT 2014: Results and Jobs provides you the best source to get complete details on how to apply online, the eligibility criteria for TNPSC VILLAGE ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER RECRUITMENT 2014. Interested candidates can apply online for this job post at Results and jobs before 15th April 2014.
COMPLETE DETAILS FOR TNPSC VILLAGE ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER RECRUITMENT 2014?
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has issued a recruitment notification. This is for recruitment of VILLAGE ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER(VAO) for filling up 2342 vacancies.
Opening Date for Registration: 17th March 2014.
Last Date for Registration: 15th April 2014.
Last Date for Payment of fee through bank/post office: 17th April 2014.
Date of Examination: 16th June 2014.
Village Administrative Officer(VAO).
TOTAL NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 2342 posts (Candidates can check the complete district wise distribution of vacancies at official website www.tnpsc.gov.in).
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :
A candidate must have passes SSLC public examination or its equivalent and must have good knowledge of Tamil language.
- For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs: 21 to 40 years.
- For General Category: 21 to 30 years.
In various districts of Tamil Nadu.
Pay band of Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20,200. With a Grade Pay of Rs. 2400
The candidates are selected on the basis of a written test, followed by an interview and district option exercised by the candidate.
HOW TO APPLY TNPSC VILLAGE ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER RECRUITMENT 2014?
Interested and eligible candidates for TNPSC VILLAGE ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER RECRUITMENT 2014 can fill the online application form from 17th March 2014 to 15th April 2014. Given below are some steps to apply online.
- Log on to the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Fill up the complete application form with all the mandatory details.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature of size as exactly mentioned in the recruitment notice.
- Submit the online application form and a take a print out of the application form along with challan print if applicable.
- A candidate have to pay Rs. 125( Rs. 75 as examination fee and Rs. 50 as application fee).
- A candidate can pay application fee through ONLINE(Net Banking. Credit card/Debit card) of OFFLINE(Post office/Indian Bank) mode.
Click here to Apply Online.
You can also see MUMBAI Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation BMC RECRUITMENT 2014.
For more updates keep visiting Results and Jobs.