UPSC COMBINED MEDICAL SERVICES RECRUITMENT 2014: Results and Jobs provides you the best source to get complete details on how to apply online, the eligibility criteria for UPSC COMBINED MEDICAL SERVICES RECRUITMENT 2014. Interested candidates can apply online for this job post at Results and jobs before 21st April 2014. Candidates can see complete official advertisement on official website www.upsc.gov.in. Apply for this job post through online mode from 22nd March 2014 to 21st April 2014.
COMPLETE DETAILS FOR UPSC COMBINED MEDICAL SERVICES RECRUITMENT 2014:
Union Public service commission has issued a recruitment notification. This is for recruitment of Medical Officer for filling up 875 vacancies.
Opening Date for Registration: 22nd March 2014.
Last Date for Registration: 21st April 2014.
Last date for Fee Submission : 20th April 2014.
Date of Written exam: 22nd June 2014.
TOTAL NUMBER OF VACANCIES:875 vacancies which were distributed post wise as:
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in Railway : 650 posts.
- Junior scale posts in central Health Services : 150 posts.
- General duty Medical Officer Gr II in Delhi Municipal Corporation : 53 posts.
- General Duty Medical Officer : 22 posts.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :
Candidate should have passed written exams and practical in final M.B.B.S Exams.
AGE LIMIT :
- Candidate’s age should not be more than 32 years as on 01st January 2014.
- Relaxation in age is as per government rules.
The candidates are selected on the basis of a written test followed by an interview.
HOW TO APPLY UPSC COMBINED MEDICAL SERVICES RECRUITMENT 2014:
Interested and eligible candidates for UPSC COMBINED MEDICAL SERVICES RECRUITMENT 2014 can fill the online application form from 22nd March 2014 to 21st April 2014. Given below are some steps to apply online.
- Log on to the official website www.upsc.gov.in.
- Fill up the complete application form with all the mandatory details.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature of size as exactly mentioned in the recruitment notice.
- Submit the online application form and a take a print out of the application form along with challan print if applicable.
- A candidate have to pay Rs.200 as application fee.
- S.C./S.T./E.x-Serviceman category candidates are exempted from application fee.
Click here to Apply Online.
Click here to see UPSC COMBINED MEDICAL SERVICES RECRUITMENT 2014 Official Notification.
You can also see ONGC GRADUATE TRAINEE RECRUITMENT 2014.
For more updates keep visiting Results and Jobs.